It has been forever since I've updated the blog however in my defense we have been pre-occupied. First Jack got sick and I mean really really sick for the first time. He came down with a fever (102-103) that wouldn't go away for two days therefore I took him to his pediatrician who diagnosed him with RSV. Two days later his fever spiked to over 105.1 therefore we rushed him to the ER (where we spent 4+ hours). This of course was the same evening we received about 8 inches of snow. That was a fun drive home at midnight! It was determined that Jack also had a double ear infection which apparently can spike fevers if 'stupid' parents decide to let their 'sick' child take a bath. Scariest night of my life yet! This was all followed by me coming down with the worst cold/sinus infection that I can ever remember. It lasted 2 weeks...ugh. Now I'm in a mad rush to finish all the last minute touches on Jack's 1st 'Birdie Par-Tee' - I'm soooo excited for Saturday. Lot's of party pictures next week - I promise!
Since a blog post is boring without a picture I'll leave you with this one taken at daycare:
My Little Lumberjack :)
Oh my goodness!! I'm so glad you both are feeling better. Can't wait to see party pics ;)
ReplyDeleteHe looks so much like your brothers! One handsome guy!
ReplyDeleteThat sounds so scary! I am glad everyone is on the mend!!! Have fun at the birthday party, such a huge milestone!
ReplyDelete