We had a busy weekend filled with the Little Gym, playing outside and a birthday party!
Jack LOVES Mickey Mouse so Daddy surprised him with a talking Mickey that he picked up at Walgreens. I'm sure my Dad is rolling his eyes because I talk about my love for Walgreens so often that he thinks I should be a spokesperson!
He was soooo excited!
He did not want to let go of Mickey even at bath time.
It was pretty cool on Saturday however Jack's newest obsession is playing outside therefore we bundled up and enjoyed the sunshine. It's really quite sad because he now cries when you bring him inside. I'm sure our neighbors wonder what is going on because he'll stand at our glass door and tears will just run down his face :(
This is his "I love you for taking me outside Mama!" look...
Best picture I could get of the two of them.
Yesterday we celebrated Caroline's 4th birthday! Jack had so much fun playing with her pink kitchen set and dolls (Terry was not amused).
These two pictures crack me up because my aunt is trying to get Caroline's attention so she'll smile in front of her birthday presents. Caroline never did look up but Jack stood there smiling forever...ha!
Then he decided he was done taking pictures right when I wanted a picture with him...go figure.
He was too busy eating ALL the cheese at the party.
Beautiful pictures Alli! Did you get a new camera? Can't wait to see you this weekend!
ReplyDelete